Monday, August 16, 2010

open craft night version 3.0

IMG_1504_headband.jpgIMG_1498_pin.jpg

ok marybeth, the fabric worked! so a friend 'donated' some fabric to me a couple of months ago and remnants of silk were used to make these flowers using this tutorial.

i was really happy with how easy and fast this is. i think the crafty ladies will love making these, so i'm putting them on our agenda this week. i'll have a supplies list up soon, but you won't need much! I turned mine into pins and headbands, but the possibilities are endless. perhaps a ponytail tie? anyway, here's to a gloomy monday...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I saw that tutorial...I'll have to craft along :o)

tinkhomie said...

please do! we would love to have you!

carrie said...

so so cute!! Can't wait till Friday:)

embee said...

Yay! I'm thinking a really big one as a pin...of course I'll rock the headband too...

Sara said...

I love these! I'm hoping I'll be able to make it this week. Hey, if I can go see Jack Johnson after chemo I can make it to craft night, right?!

daisygirl said...

Ooooh. I really like these! I'd love to try it-guess I'll have to take a look at the tutorial.

Jennifer and Maddy said...

i hope i get a headband! wink wink

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...