Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve

Today has been a glorious day of hanging around in our pajamas and doing nothing, but it seems I have a problem doing nothing, so I took advantage of the down time to make some delicious goodies to bring to parties and give as gifts. These are bags of chocolate and peppermint covered marshmallows for all the kiddies tomorrow. I also made another batch of peppermint chocolate fudge {still can't believe how easy fudge is to make} to bring to a party tonight, along with some peppermint bark that's packaged as small neighborly gifts.
IMG_3392_marshmallows.jpg
Since I highly doubt any of us will be around the blogosphere tomorrow, I'll wish you all a Merry Christmas today. Enjoy and I hope you all have great days filled with fantastic presents, fatty foods and fabulous family and friends. And let's not forget the real reason for Christmas, gift cards! Just kidding, happy birthday to Jesus! Thank you so much for forgiving a sinner like me. So this year, give Him your very best gift, your heart.

IMG_3402_christmas.jpg

1 comment:

carrie said...

Merry Christmas right back at ya my beautiful friend!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...