Thursday, May 09, 2013

Mini-me glitter style

There are things I never thought I would do. Like buy shoes identical to my daughters. But here's the thing, it's my style. It's not something I do on purpose. She isn't old enough to decide for herself. A lot of times I'll find we're 'coordinating' because I woke up and felt like wearing blue, and I also happen to pick out her outfits every morning...

So when I found an adorable pair of shoes on clearance AND they happened to have a pair in my size, I decided 'why not?'. So there it is, out there for the world to see, I bought us matching shoes. And I'm not planning to apologize anytime soon.


1 comment:

Heather said...

I find myself subconsciously coordinating with my kids all the time (or at least the times I pick out their clothes). I never intend to do it- but some days are just purple days or yellow days for all! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...